Our Services & Classes
Balance Physiotherapy offers a wide range of Waverley Physiotherapy services which includes the following:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – 7.15pm-8.15pm
- Saturday – 6.50am-7.50am
All participants require thorough individual assessment prior to classes to determine suitability before safely commencing group sessions. Most health funds will offer rebates for group classes run by a qualified physiotherapist.
Balance Physiotherapy of Mount Waverley can help you get back on track. We also treat adolescents or children.
- Muscle and joint pain
- Osteoarthritic knees
- Sports injuries
- Children and adolescents (pediatrics)
- Growing pains
- Posture and alignment problems
- Neck and back pain
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation (knee ACL reconstructions and arthroscopic surgery, total hip and knee replacements, back operations, shoulder scopes and reconstructions)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Mobility and independence issues
- balance and falls
- ergonomic assessments
- pregnancy related pains
- post fracture rehabilitation
- Soft tissue massage
- Joint mobilisation
- Spinal manipulation
- Dry needling
- Exercise therapy
- General strength and conditioning programs
- Occupational rehabilitation
Massage therapy (remedial and relaxation) available by appointment.
Call a professional Waverley physiotherapist at 9888 1811 to make an appointment today!
Ask Our Physio
Subscribe to receive our free montly newsletter.